Services We Offer
Computer Issues – Why Computer Repair Service is Needed
With the availability of information online, dealing with computer issues especially those related to software issues could easily be fixed by any computer user. All you have to do is use Google and you’ll find the information you are looking for. If you need a better tutorial for help, you can use Youtube videos.
However, do keep in mind that there are computer problems that could not be fixed easily. If ever you have already exhausted possible resources to help you deal with a certain computer problem, then the best thing to do is call the service of a reliable computer technician. We at Komptek Davao could certainly help.
There are computer problems especially those related to hardware issues that need the experience of a knowledgeable technician. When you suspect that the problem has something to do with your hardware especially those inside the system unit, the experts should deal with it. You certainly don’t want to make the problem worst and end up spending more than what was initially needed.
Below are the reasons to choose us if you need a computer repair service.
Is your Computer Running Slow?
If you experience slowing of your computer, do not wait that the condition becomes worst before you contact a technician for help. Give us a message, we can check your computer for free and offer a solution.
It is also a good idea to know simple yet important things about slowing of computers.
There could be a lot of reason why your computer slows down. Addressing several of these would be a good idea. The very first thing you need to do is identify these reasons first so you know if you could do something about it. The general reason why computers slow down is because we are using it. As you download programs and install them, surf the internet and save various files to your computer like movies, music, images and other files.
The first thing you can do is to check your browser for add-ons. You can Google ways on how to check your internet browser for add-ons, disable or remove those that you don’t use anymore. Next, check your hard drive. A failing hard drive affects the performance of your computer. There are free applications you can download which could check the health of your hard drive. One of the best software you can try is “HDDScan”. Here is a review of this tool.
It is also important to take note that running a lot of applications all at once can slow down your computer. This would most likely happen when your RAM is low. Check how much RAM is installed in your computer. If its only 1 or 2 gb. Then your might want to consider adding a RAM to your computer. It is quite easy to install a RAM, but it could be daunting for first timers. You can check youtube tutorials. No too confident in doing it? Call us, we would be glad to assist.
Other reasons why your computer is slowing down:
- You have more than 1 antivirus installed.
- Too many start up programs
- Hard Drive almost full.
If your computer or laptop is running slow, the best thing to do is buy a new one especially when you have the budget. There are just cases when these devices are just too old to function as you desired. Below is a link to a Lazada Page in case you want to purchase online and YES, we get a small commission when you use our link. It helps us a lot run the site.
Why Choose Us
You have a Computer Problem, We have the Solution
If you are experiencing any of the following, we can help.
- computer running slow
- computer freezing
- malwares and viruses
- data loss
- software errors
- and other computer related problems
- Science and Technology have a huge impact on society. It has made the lives of many worthwhile and comfortable. It’s the reason why we now enjoy the comfort that the internet provides, faster and convenient transportation, easy communication tools, better education opportunities and a lot more. However, we should also not forget the fact that […]Read More »
- The central processing unit(CPU) acts as the computer’s main brain. When bombed with a lot of activities it becomes overwhelmed. When this occurs the computer fan rotates at a speed higher than the normal. The computer becomes slow or even unresponsive. On opening the task manager, you will find that the CPU usage will […]Read More »
- We all have experienced it didn’t we? No audio from Laptop but headphone is plugged in and this problem is one of the most frustrating experience there is especially when the need of the audio is so dire. Or even just watching your favorite YouTube channel, it’s just plain frustrating that you can’t hear a […]Read More »
- One of the most common experiences of computer users is computer screen goes black but computer still running. There are two instances where this could happen. One is after turning on the computer, the PC is actually running already but nothing is displaying on the monitor. The other instance is you are already using the […]Read More »
- Since the invention of the computer, it had already made a significant impact in our life. In general, it had made things a lot easier, faster and more accurate for us. So what is a computer? Basically, it’s an electronic device that accepts input or data. It has the ability to store, process and retrieve […]Read More »
- There is definitely an increasing demand for laptops for college students mainly because as we are gearing toward more advanced technology, most of the things students do now rely on computers or laptops. This list of best laptop for architecture students is created to give students some ideas of the options when they look for […]Read More »